Terms of Service
IMPORTANT: THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT SET FORTH BETWEEN YOU (“YOU”) AND ADRUGREHAB.ORG (“WE”, “ADRUGREHAB.ORG”). YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE TO ENSURE THAT YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND YOUR RIGHTS AS THEY PERTAIN TO ACCESS AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND OTHER WEBSITS OR ENTITITES ASSOCIATED WITH ADRUGREHAB.ORG COLLECTIVELY KNOWN AS THE “WEBSITE.” USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS LICENSED TO YOU UNDER THE EXPLICIT CONDITION THAT YOU ACCEPT ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE CONTAINED WITHIN THIS AGREEMENT.
WE DO NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL, PSYCHIATRIC, or PROFESSIONAL ADVICE.
This Website was designed for information purposes only and does not offer true medical, psychiatric or professional advice. The information that is provided within the Website should NEVER take the place of a true diagnosis from a healthcare professional and should not be used for the treatment of health related illness. This Website is no substitute for medical care and should not in any way replace the care that you receive from your primary care doctor or other healthcare provider. If you believe you are the victim of a health problem, including addiction or any other disease, it’s important that you consult with your healthcare provider immediately for treatment. ADRUGREHAB.ORG does not provide medical, psychiatric, or professional advice or opinions via this Website.
The content and articles contained on this Website are used to provide information regarding sensitive issues of interest to you and other parties. Content is monitored as our time permits but We do not take responsibility for the advice or opinions recommended by any third-party providers of this Website nor are We responsible for advertising, opinions or suggestions of any writers of the content within this Website.
Anyone with a medical emergency should call 911 immediately in order to get treatment help. Anyone who has a medical health problem should contact a physician. Anyone struggling with a serious addiction or disease should seek therapeutic and or medical help.
This Website serves to provide information about the treatment facilities, care options, and relevant content that we believe would be helpful to those in search of treatment resources to help them overcome addiction to drugs or alcohol. Your reliance upon the information contained within the Website or any affiliates is at your OWN RISK. The Website may contain information that is inaccurate, offensive, foul or explicit to some viewers, it may also contain details that are incorrect, outdated or otherwise inaccurate. The Website, affiliates and licensors of the content on the site are not responsible for the facts or other data contained within the content or the accuracy of such.
It is your responsibility to comply with any locally applicable laws and or conditions as they pertain to your country or region of residence.
TERMS OF SERVICE
- LICENSE GRANT. Agreement to the TOS provides You with a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, completely non-sublicenseable license to use the Website for your own personal use as well as for internal business purposes within reasonable law.
- License RESTRICTIONS. The license is limited meaning that you may NOT (i) reproduce or otherwise copy, use or store the data, display, rent, lease or sell data, modify or alter data, license or sublicense data, or otherwise commercially exploit the website for your own use unless expressly permitted by this Service Agreement, (ii) copy, reverse engineer, translate or otherwise create any derivative work of the Website for personal or business use, (iii) use code from the site, access or link to the site without explicit written acceptance to do so, (iv) remove or otherwise erase or tamper with intellectual property that is contained within this Website. Your use of the Site further acknowledges and agrees that any breech of this Agreement leaves your license to use the Website subject to immediate termination.
- USER OBLIGATIONS. When You use this Website, you explicitly agree that You must abide by the use standards set forth in this Agreement and that you should maintain complications with these Terms of Service at all times. Your decision to access this website mean that you are responsible for all applicable local laws and state, national or international laws, regulations, guidelines or rules. This includes meeting the requirements of your contact with third-party providers outside of this Website.
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. ALL contents within this Website including text, graphics, images, photos, illustrations, designs, software, code including HTML and other computer code, products and services, information and documentation are the property of ADRUGREHAB.ORG or licensors of ADRUGREHAB.ORG. Any rights to property are expressly licensed and may immediately be eliminated as expressed in this Agreement for unauthorized use or violation of any intellectual property or proprietary laws including any local laws, regulations and statutes about intellectual property. This material within the Website is Copyright 2017 ADrugRehab.org and or its licensors. You expressly agree not to alter, delete, change, reproduce, transmit, or display data from this Website. You shall not use or allow a third party website to benefit from your access, modification, creation, display or publication of derivative works from this Website including but not limited to the use of logos, names, icons or other products or services that are considered proprietary trademarks of ADRUGREHAB.ORG (or its affiliates), all such marks are restricted expressly unless You have written permission from ADRUGREHAB.ORG.
- LINKS TO OTHER SITES. At times We may provide third party links or links to other sites from which You can access information and or services from these third party providers. This may include access to rehab centers or other services and information. ADRUGREHAB.ORG is NOT responsible for the goods or services advertised on these sites nor are we responsible for the maintenance or control of third party content. As such, ADRUGREHAB.ORG expressly disclaims any responsibility for the materials, content, services or information available or advertised through these third-party websites or their affiliates. Our decision to provide these links in no way constitutes or implies endorsement of the information, content, services or products offered by these providers. Some third party websites that are featured on ADRUGREHAB.ORG have paid for the right to have their content, products or services promoted on the Website. Prominence of display of a third party website does NOT constitute any endorsement or approval by ADRUGREHAB.ORG. Your decision to deal with other third party providers, merchants, advertisers or products is solely a decision made between You and the merchant. ADRUGREHAB.ORG has no responsibility for your dealings with such merchants.
- THIRD PARTY SERVICES. ADRUGREHAB.ORG may have certain contractual relationships with its vendors, sponsors, advertisers and product or services providers further referred to as “VENDORS”. This includes the right for ADRUGREHAB.ORG to link to these providers, use their text, data or graphics, include video and photos of the providers, offer advertisements and discounts on goods or services, etc further referred to as “INFORMATION”. You explicitly agree that you will bear all risks associated with the use of this Website and any VENDOR provided information or services that are offered herein. ADRUGREHAB.ORG does not guarantee the accuracy or availability of any such VENDOR INFORMATION included offers for goods or services, warranties, access, security, or performance of VENDOR INFORMATION. Your use of VENDOR services is subject to individual terms of services as set forth for each of the service providers. ADRUGREHAB.ORG is not responsible for any loss or damage that may be incurred as a result of your use of VENDOR INFORMATION or service materials including programs, products, or sites. We will not be held reliable either directly or indirectly for any loss that you may incur.